Add a Couple E-Mail Addresses for R&D...

     I'll be giving some Leads for access to General Knowledge and R&D in another Post.  Something I have found invaluable in receiving info and Alerts on companies and The Market is opening a couple DEDICATED E-Mail Addresses with specific content.
     I lead compartmentalized life, anyway; but when I open e-mail, I like to know what my mindset and attitude are going to be.
     One hardly need know what time a friend's birthday party is or how a cousin is getting along while they're Tracking the Market or Reviewing an Alert!  Talk about a break in concentration!   
     My personal e-mail addresses will never have any Market/Business info in them.  Conversely, business-oriented e-mail addresses will never have a buddy saying "Hey" or asking "What's hap?".  I'd never think of opening  addresses Friends & Family send to while I'm doing Market Research.  But if I am in need of a smile, Friends & Family news is just a click away. 
Note: Best not to even give your f&f R&D addresses.

     My choice is Windows LIVE Hotmail.  They've a clean and easy format and don't seem to mind if I have more than one address from them.  Get started, today; here's the link:  Windows LIVE Hotmail.  You'l have the added benefit of Sky Drive Access.  Check it out!

(Windows also has "LIVE Mail", it's more "slick and sophisticated" than the general format of Hotmail.  As usual, this Ol' Geezer prefers the KISS format of Hotmail)
(Oh yeah kids, before I get those "Huh?" Comments I find exasperating; KISS has nothing to do with the band. [link])

And, after all that, you may need this: NOTIFIER 2 (even with your current e-mail provider)